Colonial Music; Supplies

Just a reminder that all reed players except tenor sax/bass clarinets have to supply their own reeds. All brass players need a bottle of valve oil.

Bob, our ever-faithful Colonial Music representative will be at camp during check in to sell reeds, vavle oil, and other supplies. Please bring cash or a check payable to Colonial Music for all supplies that you need. Be prepared for the long week ahead!


Popular posts from this blog

FMB Update 7/11/18

FMB Football Playoffs at Fort Frye HS