A Few Words From Dr. Leo Buscaglia (Dr. Hug)
"Too often we under-estimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." - - Leo Buscaglia
Asking yourself questions and answering them honestly is a good path to self-knowledge. In keeping with this idea, I'd like to propose a few end-of-the-day questions for each of us . . .
· Is anyone a little happier because I came along today?
· Did I leave any concrete evidence of my kindness, any sign of my love?
· Did I try to think of someone I know in a more positive light?
· Did I help someone to feel joy, to laugh, or at least, to smile?
· Have I attempted to remove a little of the rust that is corroding my relationships?
· Have I forgiven others for being less than perfect?
· Have I forgiven myself?
· Have I learned something new about life, living or love?
. Have I gone through the day without fretting over whatI don't have & celebrating the things I do have?
If you are not satisfied with your answers, take heart. Tomorrow you get to start all over again! If you will it, this is one quiz you can never fail.