FMB: Close the Door, Open the Door
I hope we can close the door on tonight's FMB rehearsal. But before we do, let's reflect on a few things that can make our next rehearsal a better one:
- Light colored clothing is more comfortable in hot weather. Shorts are cooler than jeans.
- Eating a good lunch and staying hydrated throughout the afternoon increases your endurance at after school rehearsal.
- Having your clipboard with music and drill charts at rehearsal increase the amount of progress you can make by providing a reference for notes, rhythms, and drill placements.
- Choosing to be positive is one of the most important things you can do to keep a rehearsal heading in the right direction.
- Being on time is an important habit to get into. Be responsible for yourself and be sure you're back from breaks in a timely manner.