FMB: Band Camp Check In Info
We just wanted to pass along a couple reminders about what we'll be doing/asking for as part of Band Camp check-in this Sunday, August 2nd from 3-5pm.
Key items we will be asking for:
1. Payment of any remaining balance. If you have any questions regarding your balance, please do not hesitate to let us know. Only checks will be accepted and should be made payable to Fairbanks Music Boosters.
2. Medical form (if not already turned into Mr. Keller).
3. Case (24 minimum) of bottled water.
Key items we will give your band member(s)
1. Room Key and Meal Card - ** IMPORTANT ** : If either of these is lost, a $50 / item fee (set by Urbana University)will be charged to you.
2. Lanyard (if you need one) to hold meal card and/or room key
3. Clipboard (if you're a new member)
4. Drill chart
If you have any questions, please let us know. More detailed information about band camp (what to bring, directions, etc) is also available at: http://www.fairbanksband.org/